Welcome to the All Tune and Lube homepage. All Tune and Lube (ATL) provides quality repairs at great prices, and delivering outstanding service is our highest priority. Visit our state-of-the-art facility and let our highly trained automotive professionals service your vehicle. From basic oil changes to the most complicated engine repair and transmission work, ATL is your One Stop Total Car Care Center.
Part of the Community
All Tune and Lube is owned and operated by Ken Karimi, and has been servicing vehicles in this community since 1997. We are proud to be part of the neighborhood and strive to deserve your business with every job we do. Please call or come down and meet Jeff Oaks and the team, and let us become your business' or family's favorite automotive service facility.
Fleet Maintenance Program
We offer a full line of Fleet Maintenance Service programs customized to your unique needs. All Tune and Lube will work with you to keep your maintenance costs down, while keeping your vehicles safe and dependable on the road. At All Tune and Lube our ASE certified technicians offer a thorough inspection of mechanical and safety items to ensure that your vehicles are operating at maximum performance.
- Computer itemized repair and vehicle records for each individual vehicle in your fleet
- Company competitive discount pricing
- Centralized billing, with computerized statements
- Priority service
- Employee repair and maintenance discounts
- Nation wide Repair warranties
- Will follow your routine preventive maintenance plans
- Total car care and tire services available
- Original manufacturers service intervals based on Mileage or age
- Computer software that will help you keep your car or truck warranties valid
- Original equipment manufacturers technical service bulletins and recall information free as part of our fleet and National accounts program
- Online appointment schedule 7/24 through our website - Schedule Now
To enroll your company or to receive more information on our fleet or national account program please contact us at (817) 265-1388 or firstname.lastname@example.org